In conjunction with a strategic collaboration between Asia Regulatory Professional Association and SGInnovate, this event-cum-workshop discussed the importance of being prepared for product recalls, and the associated risks of not having a robust recall plan in place.
Date: 25 April 2019, Thursday
Time: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Event link: redirect to SGInnovate …
Venue: 32 Carpenter Street, Singapore 059911
5:30pm – 6:00pm: Registration
6:00pm – 7:00pm: Panel Discussion and Q&A
7:00pm – 7:30pm: Networking
- Jack Wong, Founder, ARPA (Asia Regulatory Professional Association)
- Amos Cai, Associate Director, Yuen Law LLC
- Kelvin Chan, Managing Director, MediqTrans
- Alvin Chee, Business Development Director, iHug
- Yoke Ming, Public Relations Lead, Prospr
AsiaRecall’s recall expert partners were invited to speak at this panel discussion. The session covered the importance of having a one-stop-service (in AsiaRecall), through which critical partners providing deep expertise in various key activities in the event of a product recall are brought in to form the company’s product recall team. This extended team, together with their unique areas of expertise and quick response, are the keys to success during crisis management.
Other key topics discussed include:
- Regulatory compliance during recalls
- Legal recourse and considerations
- Media relations and sentiment analysis
- Risks of insourcing the call-center function
- Accuracy and speed of translations to cover local/regional/global markets
For any enquiries or a discussion on how to be better prepared for the next product recall, please write to email@example.com, or leave a message via the enquiry form.